A Day in the Life
• Establishing and assuring excellent business relations with the health care professionals (HCPs) and authorized distributors in Kuwait & Qatar.
• Managing local distributor in Qatar and Kuwait.
• Visiting HCPs in almost in regular to promote the products, offering technical assistance & to maintain good relationships.
• Gaining confidence and respect of the HCPs in the name of Medtronic and enhancing the values & image of the company.
• Coordinating and initiating company resources to produce ideal solutions to meet HCPs needs;
• Acting and controlling all kinds of promotional activities in the country with respect to the assigned Franchise in coordination with Sales Manager, Area Business Manager & Regional Marketing responsible.
• Achieve & exceed the business targets for the region on: Sales, HCPs Satisfaction, Promotions of new/focus products/procedures, improve profitability
• Preparing and submitting regular Market activity, Market and forecast reports to the Manager.
• HCPs activities and training arrangements, coordination and follow-up; in the area/region
• Coordinating with the authorized distributor in the region for the sales and marketing activities and for HCPs visits.
• Map the competitive activities & market surveys for market data.
• Conducting distributor team meetings and travelling to the field with the distributor to exchange and to gather information with distributors and end-users regarding basic program-related needs, end-user input and general market environment
- Implement, follow up and succeed Marketing & PACE Strategies by close co-operation & regular direct communication with Marketing & PACE Function
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and working knowledge of company products and services
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Less than 1 Year work experience